This is a temporary page in English to provide people outside Norway with information about issues related to Hydrometallurgy in Norway that might be of wider interest.
The Next Hydrometalurgy Seminar: 21st and 22nd March 2019
Click on this link to se the program and register. If you have trouble registering please contact us at email@example.com
Venue: Soria Moria Conference site in the hills above Oslo (Voksenkollen).
Organizer: University of Oslo, on behalf of the Norwegian Hydrometallurgy Network
The seminar is divided into the following sections:
- Section 1: The Hydromet Project, final results and the future
- Section 2: Norwegian and other European mineral deposits
- Section 3: Aspects on Developments of Processes
- Section 4: Recovery of Metals, Recycling and Environmental Issues
- Section 5: Life Cycle Analyses in the Process Industry
- 1st Feb.: Deadline to request to present a talk.
- 15th Feb.: Registration deadline (registering after this date will be 1000 NOK more expensive and we can not gurantee room at the venue hotel)
- Dag Ø. Eriksen (UiO) and Jon Petter Omtvedt (UiO) through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org